Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Private Sales



Today, HauteLook.com is having a sale on Evisu Denim for women and children. I don't own a pair of Evisus yet, but I hear that they have some of the highest quality denim available on the market. I also love their cuts, the back yokes are so flattering! I'm not a huge fan of the over the top embelishments on some of their jeans, but I do love these purple Kiyori Skinny Straight Jeans shown on the left, on sale for $87 instead of $249. Most of the denim is around 65% off, ranging from about $70 to $130.

RueLaLa.com must be feeling rather crunchy today - their sales are Birkenstock and Free People.

Find Lisa Curran swimwear on sale at Ideeli.com.

BeyondTheRack.com should be starting their sale on True Religion Accessories any time now. I wonder if accessories will include purses? I sure hope so! I don't need any baseball hats, that is for sure!

Head to Gilt.com after noon for their sales. They are having a big sale on Marc Bouwer Glamit!, Notte by Marchesa, and Vera Wang Lavender Label.  Also, boutiques for Abaete apparel and Jane August accessories will open at noon.

Let me know if you still need your invite to any of these private sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment