Saturday, March 14, 2009

Visionaire/Lacoste Collaboration


"Visionaire presents issue 54 SPORT, a wearable publication, with a limited edition of 4,000 numbered copies."

These amazing polos are a collaboration by Visionaire and Lacoste. Graphics by various designers and photographers have been printed on the polos with the latest in photographic printing technology. Four different sets are available, each with three different polos (one small, one medium, and one large) for $250. 

So what do you think? I love the idea, and I love the art. I would even wear these! But $250, and only one that will fit me? That just doesn't make any sense. I suppose they are supposed to be framed and admired, but that isn't the point of apparel. They are listed as a book... Strange.

Image and quote from Barneys.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment