Sunday, June 21, 2009

Goodwill Goodies

What a day at the Goodwill today! I found myself with an armful of size 29 jeans, wondering if any would fit... 7 for all Mankind, Paige Premium Denim, and Sass and Bide! I also saw jeans by Yanuk, BKE, Guess, DKNY, and tons of Levis. I ended up buying a pair of Paige's Hollywood Hills jeans (below) and Sass and Bide Misfits (above) for myself, as well as a cute pair of Sass and Bide boyfriend jeans for a friend. The jeans fit me almost perfectly - and will be absolutely perfect for days when I am feeling a little bloated or heavier. 


On a side note, I have never tried Paige Premium Denim before today. They are designed by model Paige Adams-Gellar: "the fit model known for having 'the best butt in the business' soon became known as the designer who makes 'the best butt jeans' in the business," according to PaigePremiumDenim.com. I have to say - if a size 29 makes my butt look this good, I can't wait to see how I look in a better fitting 28! Try a pair if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment