Saturday, May 9, 2009

Serendipity Shopping


Thrift store shopping is usually hit-or-miss, and it is near impossible to go into a thrift store hoping to find a specific item. However, when you go in with an open mind and some spare time, you never know what you will find!

I decided to stop by the Helping Kids With Cancer Thrift Store on Savannah Highway here in West Ashley, SC today. I had some time to kill, and I hadn't been to that particular thrift store in quite some time. I'm glad I took my time to look through the racks, because I found some amazing clothes! 



Can you believe I found these Farrah Shorts by Anlo for just $2.99?! Their original retail price was $172, and I found them on sale at AJMFashions.com for $103. What a steal! I also found a dress and a tank top by Free People, and a pair of seersucker bermuda shorts by Joie. I only spent $17.16 total, which will be donated to charity! Take the time to look through thrift stores and yard sales because you never know what serendipity you may stumble upon!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment