Saturday, May 23, 2009

TJ Maxx Maven

One of my favorite places to shop has always been TJ Maxx. I love their variety and their discounts! Shopping there can be somewhat of a chore, and it is hard to go in looking for something in particular. However, if you go in with an open mind and a loose goal, you never know what you may find!
Today I went in hoping for a maxi dress and a sun hat. I found the sun hat as soon as I walked in the door! This big floppy straw hat by Jessica Simpson retails for $38, but was only $12.99 at TJ Maxx. I will admit that I took off the bandana as soon as I got home - now it is very chic and will match anything! I didn't have any luck on the maxi dress today though...



However, I did find a True Religion Classic Hoodie for just $39! It's not exactly like the above Classic Hoodie in Super T, but I'm sure they both retail at $172. What a bargain! I love the soft, heavyweight fleece and the super long arms. I'm sure this hoodie will be loved for a long, long time!

The problem with TJ Maxx is that it is always so tempting to spend, spend, spend! I also saw Coach handbags, Linea Pelle handbags, Betsey Johnson sunglasses (just $14.99!), Juicy Couture shoes, Frye shoes, Walter apparel, Free People intimate apparel... the list goes on! Be sure to check out your local TJ Maxx store for all the hidden bargains!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment