Thursday, May 21, 2009

Your Opinion On... Favorite Denim Fit


There are so many different fits in the denim world, it is hard to make a list! Bootcut, flare, skinny, slouchy skinny, boyfriend, wide leg, trouser, high waist - and lets not even get started on the varieties of shorts!

So which is YOUR favorite?

My favorite is the skinny jean. I love my skinnies! They look cute with ballet shoes, gladiator sandals, boots of all heights, and sneakers too. I will admit that I do fall back on my True Religion Joey Jeans (bootcut) when I am having one of those days where I feel that nothing looks good. The bootcut is for sure universally flattering!

Feel free to leave a comment, or vote at the top of the right sidebar. 

Image courtesy of Flossie.com - be sure to check out their great guide to Denim by Body Shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment