Saturday, January 24, 2009

Deal of the Day



I cannot believe these amazing C'N'C' by Costume National shorts I just found in my size at Revolve!!!

The coupon JT will save you an additional 15% off at RevolveClothing.com, on everything, even sale items! It is important to pay attention to seasons when shopping for a good deal. Right now is a great time to buy shorts, because many retailers just did their year end inventories and found leftovers from last summer. These shorts were over 80% off!!!

Sorry that I did buy the last pair, but Revolve still has plenty of sale to go around!

I plan on wearing these shorts all year round with my Jeffrey Campbell Evade cutout oxford pumps in grey and black. I bought mine at a shoe store on Kings Street in downtown Charleston that unfortunately lost its lease. Mine were on sale for $80, but you can get them at Lorisshoes.com for only $52! I might even wear my black velvet C'N'C' by Costume National belt (only $30 at TJMaxx) depending on the outfit.

Top it all off with a black tank and a colorful cardigan (or a bright satiny blouse in the summer) and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment