Sunday, January 25, 2009

Diva of the Day


One of my favorite style icons has always been Kate Moss. I love her effortlessly sexy rocker chick look. She wears pieces in timeless and neutral colors, especially black, but never looks boring. There is a grunge-y side to her look, but she is still glamorous. Kate is innovative and creative, and therefore is a huge trend setter. If you ever want to know what will be all the rage in about half a year, take a look at what Moss is wearing now. She is always ahead of the curve!

Lately, I have seen Kate Moss in a lot of destroyed denim (she really likes Balmain denim - I wish I could afford a pair!) and knee high boots, as pictured above. What do you think about the boots? I would like a flat pair in black, or maybe charcoal, suede. A heel any higher than Kate's might begin to look trashy, but I think she looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment