Saturday, January 24, 2009

Denim of the Day



Right now, I really want a pair of dark destroyed denim jeans with white thread exposed at the rips and abrasions. I don't really know why, but I have always loved destroyed denim! It is so casual and effortlessly sexy. Whether worn dressed down with a t shirt or maybe a boy tank and cardigan, or dressed up with a silk camisole or a structured button up and vest combo, destroyed denim can take you anywhere! Day or night, class or party, matinee movie or dinner date, its up to how you wear it, and thats what I love!

Pictured are True Religion's Joey Flare in Death Valley Medium Destroyed and, on my personal wish list for the spring season, Current/Elliot's The Skinny Jean in Loved Destroy, both available at ShopBop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment