Sunday, January 25, 2009

Your Opinion On.... Fringe Boots



So what do you think about fringe boots?

Short, tall, mid length... Black, brown, grey, purple... What do you think?

I think fringe boots are really hit or miss. At first, I thought I only liked short black ones, like Minnetonka's Shell Fringe Bootie in Black (available at UrbanOutfitters.com). But I recently saw a tall tan pair online that I just love! Its the Sam Edelman Medium Fringe Boot in Camel. I think they would be fun to wear all summer long with a tan and denim shorts! I really like the rustic look of them, and I think the tan color would look nice on summer legs. I found them online at Piperlime.com.

Basically, I am in-between on the fringe boot issue. I love 'em and hate 'em on the individual level, but on the whole, I think I do like the trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment