Monday, February 9, 2009

Goodwill Goodies


Today's private sales are all a little expensive for me, so I think I will head to Goodwill. It is always a good idea to go on a Monday or Tuesday, because a lot of people send in donations on the weekends. This way, you will get a fresh assortment of stuff to look through, and less traffic in the store too! 

I have found some really amazing things at the Goodwills here in Charleston. My best find has been an authentic Chanel bag (small, black leather) for about $4. They did not realize it was real! I have also found a Juicy Couture leather purse for $4. Other finds include a Marc by Marc Jacobs tunic top, a Cynthia Steffe silk top, and a See by Chloe skirt - all with original tags on, and all for about $4 a piece! Its amazing what you can find when you take a good look! 

What are your best thrift store finds??

If you are interested in my See by Chloe skirt, it is Italian size 46, US size 10, and I am trying to sell it at Charleston.CraigsList.Org!

No comments:

Post a Comment