Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New York City Shopping

New York City was amazing - I just wish I'd had more time (and money!) to spend there! We stayed in town for two nights and one day, and I got to spend that whole day shopping with my amazing boyfriend. I don't know how he puts up with my shopping, but he says he likes to see how excited I get when I try on things I like. Bless him!

We stayed in SoHo and shopped on Broadway. First, I went to one of my favorite stores ever - H & M. It was so crowded that it was uncomfortable to shop, and I left without buying anything. The next stop was an amazing sample sale I stumbled upon - Diesel, True Religion, J Brand, LaROCK, and so much more! All I bought was a black coat by Lola for only $60, but I could have spent hundreds!  

On the way back, we stopped at the Custo Barcelona store on Broome Street. I was hesitant to go in because I thought I would want everything and could afford nothing. Good thing I went in though, because everything was on sale! I could have bought more, but ended up just getting the Say Georgia dress for only $75! The dress is available at www.custo-barcelona-shop.com for $94.20, as well as many other great sale items. Custo Barcelona is one of my favorite brands. I love how they mix and match colors, patters, and textures in a very modern way without getting too far away from classic color schemes. I want more Custo!

I thought NYC would be more expensive shopping than online shopping, but apparently the recessionitis is raging there too. Right now is a great time to stock up on your favorite designer brands - if you have the steady paycheck to back it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment