Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Private Sales


Gilt.com has Foley + Corinna Handbags today! I had to close out of the website so I wouldn't buy anything... great prices, but I am going to New York City this weekend and shouldn't spend any money until I get there! Gilt Groupe is also featuring Badgley Mischka Platinum Label apparel, Wendy Mink jewelry, and a "Tropical Escapes" Swimwear sale, which has more by Badgley Mischka Platinum Label, as well as Rosa Cha and Zimmermann. 

Find Cole Hann shoes and accessories for both men and women on sale at RueLaLa.com today.

HauteLook.com has sales by Taylor Vintage (apparel), Maya Brenner Designs (jewelry), and Lodis (handbags). Tons of great clutches by Lodis today!

Head to Ideeli.com for sales by Dolce & Gabanna and Ike watches. 

TheTopSecret.com is featuring sales by Essentials by ABS and Francesco Biasia Handbags.

The above City Tote in Smog/Black by Foley + Corinna is available at Gilt.com for $238 instead of $485. I wish I could wear that in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment