Thursday, April 30, 2009

Discounted Dip Dyes


Dip dye has been a very popular trend so far this spring and summer! You can find almost everything in dip dye style - jeans, tops, dresses, and more! Many designers have been referring to this dye pattern as "ombre," which I find most appropriate. 



This amazing Ladies of the Canyon Joni Empire Waist Dress by Kiki de Montparnasse is the creme de la creme of the ombre look. This 100% silk dress is available at ShopBop.com for $895 - yikes! This item is on my wishlist for sure, and I hope I can find a similar maxi dress for much, much less!

Looking for a less expensive way to get some ombre in your life? Try this cute Ombre Tunic by Splendid, on sale at ShopBop.com from $81 to $24.30. I love the strawberry color, and the cotton-silk blend will be perfect for summer. This would be a cute beach cover up on its own, and would look great with all sorts of denim.


This Whitley Kros Reef Tee is available at RevolveClothing.com. I really like this one in teal blue, on sale from $83 to $30, but it is also available in mint, coral, and peach sherbert for up to $42. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment