Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your Opinion On... Studded Fashion


Rocker inspired studs have been everywhere in fashion this year - handbags, shoes, bracelets, jeans, blazers, and more! Designers are loving this trend - note the gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff handbag shown above - and are charging a pretty penny for all the extra hardware. 

Personally, I am loving this trend! I especially love handbags, belts, and bracelets with studs. I have a cute pair of gladiator sandals with studs, and I really want a pair of black ankle boots with studs on the cuff. Mmm!

Another great aspect of this trend is that you can totally do it yourself! Give an old bag, belt, or pair of jeans a total make-over just by adding some studs! Check out this great how-to guide at Mason Des Reveries, inspired by Balmain's studded blazer. This will for sure be my next art project!

So, what do you think? Love 'em or hate 'em? Vote away!

No comments:

Post a Comment