Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Private Sales


Happy April Fools Day, Fashionistas! No jokes here - we have some great sales to shop!

HauteLook.com is featuring Gucci sunglasses, Elizabeth and James apparel, JT Handbags, and Dru New York footwear. I love Dru New York - great quality and comfort - these prices are great!

Find Subversive Jewelry and apparel by Chetta B at Ideeli.com today.

Paige Premium Denim is available at RueLaLa.com today. I don't own a pair of Paige Premiums (one of my college roommates wore them, so I think I have a negative association...) but I really love these cropped jeans and cute tops! Shown above are the "Roxbury" Sky Deck Cropped jeans for $69 instead of $159 and the Pleated Front Babydoll Tank in Black for $29 instead of $80. 

Head to BeyondTheRack.com for great t shirts by Lyric Culture - I love the Beatles shirts!

At noon, head on over to Gilt.com for AG Jeans and Katharine Kwei handbags. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment